Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Animal Crossing Advent Calendar for 2020, Dec. 16th The Crossing Board

Brewster's Roost, an Animal Crossing Podcast :

"The A.C.A.C. 2020 Dec.16th, The Crossing Board"






Hello Villager, 
This is the animal crossing advent calendar for 2020. Today is December 16th, so that means there is only 9 more days until christmas. On todays episode, we hear from one of the coolest physical and digital Animal Crossing magazines out there, The Crossing Board! 
Make sure you check out all the exciting things the Crossing Board has to offer, by clicking HERE
I want to thank the Crossing Board for taking the time to record this episode for the calendar this year!
 Thanks for taking the time to listen, and I hope you are enjoying the game!
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have:
brewstersroost@gmail.com

you can also follow my instagram: @brewstersroost
and my twitter: @brewstersroost
if you want to catch me streaming live, i do that over on twitch: BrewstersRoost


If you are able to contribute to the show, why not head over to my KO-FI page, and but me a cup of coffee!

You can also do me a HUGE favor, and rate and review the show on iTunes, or Apple Podcasts.

Now, you can click HERE to listen to the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment