Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The Countdown to New Horizons- March 10th, 10 days to go!

Brewster's Roost, an Animal Crossing Podcast :

The Countdown to New Horizons

March 10th, 10 days to go!






Hello Villager, 
Thanks for checking out the podcast. This is a mini series called "The Countdown to New Horizons"
This is March 10th, and on todays episode, to kick off the countdown, we listen to a commercial for New Horizons.

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have:
brewstersroost@gmail.com

you can also follow my instagram: @brewstersroost
and my twitter: @brewstersroost


If you are able to contribute to the show, why not head over to my KO-FI page, and but me a cup of coffee!

You can also do me a HUGE favor, and rate and review the show on iTunes.

Now, you can click HERE to listen to the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment