Friday, March 20, 2020

The Countdown to New Horizons - March 20th, HAPPY NEW HORIZONS RELEASE DAY!

Brewster's Roost, an Animal Crossing Podcast :

The Countdown to New Horizons

March 20th, 0 days to go!






Hello Villager, 
Thanks for checking out the podcast. This is a mini series called "The Countdown to New Horizons"
This is March 20th, and on todays episode, it's New Horizons release day!!!! Oh yeah, it's also Hornsby's birthday!!

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have:
brewstersroost@gmail.com

you can also follow my instagram: @brewstersroost
and my twitter: @brewstersroost


If you are able to contribute to the show, why not head over to my KO-FI page, and but me a cup of coffee!

You can also do me a HUGE favor, and rate and review the show on iTunes.

Now, you can click HERE to listen to the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment