Friday, April 16, 2021

Episode 40 Debachles

 

Brewster's Roost, an Animal Crossing Podcast :

"Episode 40 Debachles"






Hello Villager, 
On this episode, I talk about some of my experience with the Target release of the Amiibo cards, my island happenings, and some games I have been playing.
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have:
brewstersroost@gmail.com

you can also follow my instagram: @brewstersroost
and my twitter: @brewstersroost
if you want to catch me streaming live, i do that over on twitch: BrewstersRoost


If you are able to contribute to the show, why not head over to my KO-FI page, and but me a cup of coffee!

You can also do me a HUGE favor, and rate and review the show on iTunes, or Apple Podcasts.

Now, you can click HERE to listen to the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment