Monday, July 12, 2021

Episode 41 Monopoly

 

Brewster's Roost, an Animal Crossing Podcast :

"Episode 41 Monopoly"






Hello Villager, 
On this episode, I got my hands on the Animal Crossing New Horizons Monopoly board game! I recorded this as a video, so Im sure it is better as a video, but I wanted to put the audio on here, just to keep some information coming at you on the podcast feed. But when I get it up on youtube, just search for Brewsters roost, an animal crossing podcast, on youtube, and it will pop up. 
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have:
brewstersroost@gmail.com

you can also follow my instagram: @brewstersroost
and my twitter: @brewstersroost
if you want to catch me streaming live, i do that over on twitch: BrewstersRoost


If you are able to contribute to the show, why not head over to my KO-FI page, and but me a cup of coffee!

You can also do me a HUGE favor, and rate and review the show on iTunes, or Apple Podcasts.

Now, you can click HERE to listen to the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment